We are proud of our signature fabric. To preserve and maintain your kini follow our instructions with care.
- Always untie knots and straps to avoid premature wear of fabric fibers.
- Avoid keeping your suit wet in a ball to prevent odours and keep it's quality.
- Rinse in cold water after each use before you get home to remove chlorine, salt, protect colors and elastics fibers.
- We recommend the use of a delicate and neutral soap to clean your kini. Do not use laundry detergent. It will lead the colors to fade.
- Hand wash with cold water
- Dry flat in shade
- No machine wash
- No dry clean
- No hot water
- Do not leave under sun
- Do not soak